Update: WhatsApp will soon facilitate instant money transfer via the Unified Payments Interface (UPI). This feature has hitted the latest Beta version Of WhatsApp.
WhatsApp Inc. has come up with its first update of 2017. It has updated from version 2.17.295 Apk to latest version 2.17.298 Apk, so Download WhatsApp latest apk. You can Download WhatsApp latest apk from the download link provided below. File size is approx 38 MB.
When you receive multiple photos or videos in a row from the same sender, they’ll now be grouped together as an album.Previous release:
You can now send documents of any type. To send a document, open a chat > tap attach > Document.
🆕 Quickly find the right emoji with emoji search. Tap the emoji icon (😁) in a chat and tap the search icon (🔍) in the bottom left. 💯
WhatsApp, for sure, has become a part and parcel of every other person’s life. Not only teens but person of every age group is actively using WhatsApp for every tiny errand. Here we have given a brief description of some exciting features of WhatsApp. So let’s have a glance.
- Unlimited Texting: WhatsApp enables you to send and receive unlimited text for free. You can exchange text messages with iphone, Blackberry and Nokia etc. All you need is a mobile data(2G,3G, 4G LTE) or a WiFi network. It offers you a variety if emoticons for expressing your state of mind.
- Broadcast Messaging: This features enables you to send a message to all your contacts within seconds. You don’t need to select each contact separately.
- Free Calls: Not only you can send message but you can make audio and video calls also by using the calls button. For this you have to open a particular contact. The video calling feature has been added recently.
- Attachments: If you are willing to send any image, video, contacts, audio and documents just tap on the attachment button. It enables you to share your location also.
- Group Chatting: Wow! This is a great feature. If you have a lovely group of friends and family, you can add all those by creating a New group in CHATS column. Be in touch with all your close ones.
- Wallpapers: When you open WhatsApp conversation there is default wallpaper of whatsApp. But you can always change this according to your interest. You can choose from WhatsApp wallpaper gallery, your phone gallery and solid colors. If you don’t want any wallpaper you can select “No Wallpaper” option.
- Profile Picture and Status: You can put your profile pictures change them too. It will not matter how many times you want to change though you won’t be getting any likes here. But it will serve as your contact icon. The best part is, it’s completely up to you whom you want to show your profile pictures whether your contacts or everyone or nobody. So your privacy is completely on your own hands, that’s a great part of WhatsApp.
- Chat Backup: This feature enables you to create backup for your messages and media files to Google Drive. This back up will not be protected by end-to-end encryption. Restore all your data while reinstalling it.
- Starred Messages: You can save or store important messages in to Starred message menu. Select any message of interest a star icon ” * ” will appear on the top menu bar just tap on star button. Later you can Unstar undesired messages.
- WhatsApp Web: If you want to use WhatsApp on big screen i.e. Laptop, Pc, etc. Then this features enables you to do so. Furthermore, you have open WhatsApp menu > WhatsApp Web. Visit web.whatsapp.com on your computer and scan QR code by using scanner. Now you can do all the things from your PC.
So don’t wait for Play Store updates, just download it. Don’t forget to comment below. Like and share with your friends. Stay tuned with us for more updates and news.