Clash Royale is the latest game from Supercell, the developer of popular Clash of Clans. According to the official blog, Clash Royale has been released on 4th Jan 2016 for iOS as a soft release in order to keep an eye on the response of the existing players of Clash of clans. If the response for this new game will be positive then the company will soon release the game for other platforms as well. Though it is very much expected that Clash Royale will soon be released for Android and you can download the APK file from here in coming weeks. Download Clash Royale 1.9.0 apk for android from the link provided below.
Clash Royale is a bit similar to Clash of Clans but at the same time is completely a different game. It has all the characters that are available in Clash of clans plus some more new interesting characters like Princes, Knights, and Baby Dragons. The new game retained few features if Clash of Clans along with some new features like cards and duel arenas. The game also features real-time duel fight with various arena modes, you can unlock them by playing the game.
Download Clash Royale Latest Version
|Minimum Android Version Required||Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich MR1, API 15)|
[su_button url=”https://www.xyzupdates.com/download-clash-royale-apk-348/” background=”#2d77ef” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: download” title=”Download Clash Royale APK”]Download Clash Royale APK[/su_button]
As of now the game is only released in few countries which include Canada, Hong Kong, Australia, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Finland and New Zealand.
What’s New in Clash Royale Summer Update
- Unlock TWO new cards today!
- Giant Snowball is a 2-Elixir Common in Frozen Peak
- Royal Hogs are a 5-Elixir Rare in Hog Mountain
- …and look out for another new card in July!
- Goblin and Princess Emotes are here!
- Pick them up from the Shop and craft your Emote Deck
- We’ll be adding new Emotes regularly
- 1v1 ARENA BATTLES
Developers have rearranged the unlock order of cards throughout the Arenas for the following reasons:
- To create Arenas where cards complement each other mechanically
- Ensure there are always answers to win conditions within an Arena
- Move low use rate, spicy cards to later Arenas
- Where possible, match cards thematically to their Arena
- Each new Arena will introduce new or unique mechanics
- We’re changing the League Season reset points:
- Trophies above 4000 (up to 7600) will be reduced by 50% – e.g. a player at exactly 5000 Trophies will be reset to 4500
- This new, more gradual system will give everyone playing 1v1 Arena Battles a better time when the League Season resets each month!
- 1v1 Arena Battles above 4000 Trophies will now have 3min Sudden Death
- Gold rewards DOUBLED (includes War Chest and Victory Gold)
- Rewatch your Clan’s War Day battles
- Spectate the enemy Clans’ War Day battles (tap “LIVE” on their boat)
- Tap on an enemy Clan from the War Leaderboard to check them out
- Social tab lights up gold while you still have your War Day battle left to do
- Players who miss their War Day battle see a popup reminder
- Copy your War Deck to your Battle Deck
- We’ve switched up the Collection Day game modes to keep things fresh!
- Silver, Gold, Giant, Magical and Crown Chests now contain less Commons, but more
- Rares, more Epics and a lot more gold!
- Maximum gold increased to 5 million
- Add a custom message when kicking players from your Clan
- New Trainers from 4000-4500+ Trophies (including Trainer Cheddar II…)
- Tap the Cards tab to toggle between Battle Deck and Emote Deck
- Tap the Social tab to toggle between Chat and War
- Esports tab added to News Royale (to be enabled at a later date)
- Once you’ve unlocked a card it can always appear in chests thereafter (even if you’re not in the card’s Arena)
To get more updates on Clash Royale keep an eye on our post. You can download Clash Royale for iOS devices from App Store on your Apple devices.